Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My First iPod Car Kit The Dension Gateway 500

My First iPod Car Kit The Dension Gateway 500 Cover I was OVERWHELMED! It was a Dension iPod Car kit and it was really cool. Well, that was my very first one, so you can understand that I was quite in love with it. To be honest, originally I was not going to get it. I was expressing my disappointment over having to receive calls every now and then for work to my sister, and it **** me off when I had to use phone while driving. It's not that I can't handle a simple phone call when I am driving. But I fall into the category of those people who really enjoy driving and when I get inside my Saab Convertible, it becomes a whole new world for me. No one, just my car and me... well, that's what I was lamenting to my sister some day and the next day, she bought me this Dension iPod Car piece. But honestly, I just hated the installation process. I was never good at mathematics, and God, I was a technophobe. I just hate the hi-tech stuff that have wires coming out from every side of them. I just get so confused on where the red wire is going or the black wire connects. And I am pretty sure I have many friends, readers here who think the same. They are good with affiliate marketing business, they like being the financial analyst but figuring the wires and chips are never their cup of tea. Here, let me tell you something. My brother helped me a lot when it came to installing the Dension iPod Car kit, but most helpful was that short simple manual guide that we got from the supplier. It was real quality. It told you in step-by-step process, how to dissemble it and then assemble it, all in an simple way a newbie can understand. Well then again, I just love my Dension iPod car kit now. It is sleek and fashionable, and I just boast about it to my friends. It just suits my personality. Style meets style! But apart from that, how can I deny the legal rules that I have to abide by, in US or most countries. You cannot use a mobile phone while driving. No, let me rephrase that. You can use a phone. But you cannot with a phone with your 'hands'. No, you are not supposed to use them with your legs. Okay that was a bad joke. But it sure is dangerous. But after getting that cool Dension iPod Car kit, I not only added some character to my style (that's what I think anyway!), it just made it so easy for me to receive phone calls while driving via the BTA1500 Bluetooth module. It has some cool features. I just have to cycle through the options using the vehicle controls and it will load all of my contacts for me. Recently, I saw there has been some updated products. Perhaps, I will get myself the newest Dension iPod car kit very soon? It would be a nice present if somebody would be so kind! iPod car accessories are useful for long journeys, car accessories for the iPod can range from protective cases, to protect against scratches and more serious damage. Through to fully integrated iPod car kits which provide a digital connection combined with iPod and music control through the stereo / steering wheel adapters and charging facilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment