Popular Posts

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Allkit Cigarette Mount Holder And Charger With Full Range Fm Transmitter For iPhone And iPod

Allkit Cigarette Mount Holder And Charger With Full Range Fm Transmitter For iPhone And iPod Cover Final setup, music streaming via FM was surprisingly good. The quality was acceptable and there wasn’t any noticeable noise or distortion present. This will be fantastic as I will be able to listen to my favorite tracks during any long driving trips up north (Malaysia). As I do use my iPhone as a GPS, so the car mount as well as the charging is a definite must-have. The only flaw is that I have to look down from time to time to check out the route but it’s not frequent as there are voice intructions for GPS as well. It will be idle if the iPhone car mount is on eye-level. Well, the reason I didn’t get a eye-level car mount is because most of them comes with a glass suction to stick on to the windscreen. As my windscreen is covered with solar film, it will not hold strong and long. My friends have mentioned this scenario to me countless times and most of them also comes with goose-neck pipe extending from the windscreen, it wobbles a lot when you going through some rough terrain! Audio cable for you to connect the car mount and iPhone/iPod together so that the car mount can act as a FM transmitter to broadcast the music from your iPhone/iPod. Belkin Micro Auto Charger + Griffin Coiled USB to Dock Cable + Griffin WindowSeat with custom made mounting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment