Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

iPhone Nlp Apps For Your Phone

iPhone Nlp Apps For Your Phone Image
I now have an app on the market with a daily tip (NLP inspired of course). Whether you are already familiar with NLP or just curious, these tips will give you something to think about. They are not just designed for parents or for you as a parent but are personal (I don't mean X -rated!) and will resonate with you whatever you do or are in life.

I enjoyed writing them and even now, familiar as I am with NLP, I check my app every day and look at the thought. They still connect with me because they are about who we are and that is constantly changing as we meet new people and have new experiences.

I would be enormously grateful if you would post a review of the app and share it with your friends on Twitter or Linked In, Facebook etc

Here is the Android link - Click HERE


Here is the Iphone/Ipad/Ipod link - Click HERE

The Windows 7 one is on the way!



Tags: cook staggering  new lets gaga  liveblogs jobs keynote  new replace face  apple ios device  ck3100 car  apple inc ibgstar  imore bezel slide-on  install apps  

0 comments:

Post a Comment